Adhesives for woodworking industry
Our product range consists of all common adhesives used in wood processing industry for such purpose as:
- finger jointing
- production of wooden boards
- production of furniture blanks
- production of wooden constructions
- building of prefabricated wood houses
- production of “sandwich” panels
- production of doors
- gap filling on wooden boards
- other woodworking segments
Our assortment of adhesives consists of thermo adhesives (hot melt adhesives in granules), water based dispersions (PVA), polyurethane (PUR or “foam”) adhesives, PURmelt (polyurethane hot melt adhesives), as well as single component, dual component, D2, D3 and D4 class adhesives.
Adhesives are available in 25kg bags, 30kg pails and 1000kg IBC containers.
Range of adhesives for wood processing by Henkel combines such brands as Technomelt, Loctite, Aquence and Instaweld- whichcombine several dozens of different adhesive types.
We kindly ask you to contact our specialists in order to find the best technical solution for your individual production’s purpose.